Selling my CWC RN Quartz Polished MKII
I bought this new in August 2017 and have worn it sparingly since receiving it. It’s still under the CWC warranty until August 2020. Complete set with original CWC NATO strap, inner and outer boxes, and warranty card. I would rate it in very good+ condition.
This model is an uprated Royal Navy quartz watch with a super scratch resistant glass and 120 click bezel, the polished case was issued to Royal Navy divers from 1983. Polished cases were issued up to around the 1990's where the matte top polished sides were issued. Polished cases tend to dull down over time and eventually look more matte as time goes on but can be polished easily to keep the look if required.
• Quartz movement, water resistant to 30 atmospheres, 300m.
• One-way time elapse bezel.
• Case - Polished Stainless steel. (1980's divers were polished case)
• 45mm diameter including crown (41mm excluding crown), 47mm lug to lug, 20mm lug width. Bezel diameter is 40mm, crystal is 31mm.
• Screw down crown.
• Screw down caseback
• 300 metre water resistant
• Sapphire glass
• 120-click bezel
• ETA 955.122 Swiss quartz movement
• Battery life indicator
• Luminova markings
• Fixed bars, supplied with 20mm grey strap
$500 including shipping within CONUS