2003 SUZUKI GSX1300R HAYABUSA.
Mature owner, stock condition, garaged and maintained, excellent shape.
Current title in hand, CA registration good through September, 2015.
Recent tires from Santa Clara Cycle Accessories with 80% tread: Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S20
Second owner -- and both are "50 somethings" who have not raced or abused this bike. The first owner dropped it off the kickstand, so some minor scuffs on the upper left fairing. Second owner is an MSF Rider Course instructor, and has never dropped the bike after five years of ownership. Some normal wear marks are visible.
39,377 miles -- mostly freeway. I have ridden this bike to SoCal several times, and to work every day on the highway. I have original sales documents and owners manual.
Comes with both passenger rear seat, and the replacement "hump" -- the for that distinctive 'Busa profile. Storage compartment mod has been installed in the hump. Original paint and decals.
Because us "old guys" are interested in comfortable cruising, some mods:
- Helibars added to bring the bars up and back an inch -- which makes a big difference in lower back and wrist comfort. $170 option.
- Cruising windscreen that deflects wind off of the rider (stock windscreen is also included).
- Throttlemeister cruise control. An $130 option.
- Corbin Hayabusa "Beetle Bags" -- hard, locking side bags that custom made bu Corbin to closely fit the Hayabusa. An $1,800 option. These can be removed and may be sold separately, but add great versatility to what can be carried on the bike. Does not interfere with riding two-up.
- In addition, Gear and sprocket set was replaced with up 2 teeth in the rear for better acceleration and lower speed ability (in heavy traffic, this helps).
- Frame protectors have been added. No holes have been cut for this.