Im selling a 2009 Yamaha YZF-R6 (track only) bike. I currently have too many bikes at the moment and need to downsize for other endeavors. Its a clean bike and has been well maintained with consistent fluid changes after every other track day.
Its drilled out and safety wired and will pass AFM tech and/or other racing organizations. It just needs a pilot.
- Ohlins 30mm front cartridge kit
- Ohlins rear shock
- Armour Bodies track bodywork professionally painted Yamaha blue and white (not rattle can)
- 520 conversion with Vortex sprockets
- Yamaha YEC ECU and harness
- Vortex clip-ons with quick shifter (GP shift)
- Vortex grips
- Vortex case cover
- Vortex gas cap
- Vortex rear sets
- Vesrah brake pads (front/rear)
- Hindle full exhaust
- OEM Yamaha blue wheels with Dunlop NTEC slicks
- NRC case cover
- Steel braided lines
- Brembo 19x20 front master cylinder
- Scotts steering dampener
- Brake lever guard
Im selling it for $6.8K OBO. It is located in Redwood City. Im not interested in trades as Im using the funds for other endeavors.