This is a GREAT first bike or a good "get-around-the-city" bike. It's in very decent condition and before I bought it a couple years ago, it was loved and refurbished by the good people over at MotoJava.
Whether you're just starting out as a rider or you need a bike to do some Evel Knievel type stuff around town, this just might be the bike for you.
- 2008 Honda Nighthawk CB250
- Mileage: 10,124
- Never dropped
- Clean title (NOT SALVAGED)
- Starts right up and runs strong
- OEM key and spare key
- BRAND NEW battery installed a few months ago
- No leaks
- Orange reflective tape on wheels rims!
--> The front fender and right front turn signal need replacing - these new parts are yours in their original boxes at no extra cost.
- I'll also throw in extra oil, pan and tubing - PLUS the OEM Service Manual
***ALL PIX RECENT***contact me for more pix or with questions
Due to my work schedule, I'm only available to show the bike on TUESDAYS and maybe Wednesdays after 3:00.
Hit me up if you want to check it out. Asking $2,200.