JULY 2018 PRICE DROP $2,500.00.
Sick of this thing sitting in my carport.
2000 323CI Coupe
Recoded for windows up with remote, coded for alarm, three keys (two remotes and valet)
Synthetic oil from new
6/00 build date (newer OBD port, no antenna, newer style round airbag)
- M-technic II kit (OEM front, replica sides and rear)
- OEM M3 hood
- Clear lens, LED corners/side markers
- Eagle Eye LED taillights
- LED angel eyes
- 35% window tint
- Matte black grill
- Shadowline trim
- FK Coilovers
- Turner Front/Rear adjustable sway bars
- Rogue Engineering rear shock mounts
- Powerflex RTAB's
- Meyle front control arms/bushings
- 19" VMR VB3's (gunmetal)
- Front 19x8.5
- Rear 19x9.5
- Eibach Spacers
- 12mm front (offset is +28)
- 12mm rear (offset is +33)
- Stud conversion
- Hankook Ventus v12 Evo
- 235/35/19 front
- 265/30/19 rear
- BMW performance BBK (front), six piston calipers
- SS brake lines (front)
- Brembo slotted/cross drilled rotors (rear)
- Akebono rear pads (I think)
- Have a new set of rear SS lines that have not been installed
- Rear calipers painted Phoenix Yellow to match BBK
- ECIS intake
- Fox Muffler (I believe was a subsidiary of Remus)
- F1 autohaus headers
- Rear resonator removed
- 3.46 differential
- Short shift kit
- ZHP alcantara steering wheel
- ZHP 5-speed weighted knob
- Red-stiched alcantara shift/e-brake boots
- LED lighting
- 330 gauge rings/painted needles
- Infinity speakers
- 12" subwoofer/amp
- BMW rubber mats
- Clutch stop
Selling my 2000 323CI purchased certified pre-owned (CPO) in 2005 with 55k miles.
Car now has 194,000 miles and it's time for me to get rid of it.
I had intended on making this a track car but purchased an m3 and lost interest.
Asking $3,500.00 which is probably less than what you could get by parting the car out, selling the mods and selling the car.
I just don't have the time or desire to do this.
This is a car that has been driven hard but also taken care of.
I will list the issues with the vehicle below.
I am sure there are mods I have left out and issues I have forgotten to address.
Feel free to ask me any questions.
The car is located in Upstate South Carolina.
- This is an eighteen-year-old vehicle with 194k miles that was my DD for ten years so expect a vehicle in this condition.
- Scratches, some dings, dent in hood next to kidney grill.
Clear coat is starting to peel slightly on the hood.
- Car was in one accident in which I hit some gravel in the road and slid into a guardrail, car was also hit while parked by a hit and run driver.
Both incidents were repaired by reputable shops.
- Small exhaust leak (sounds like it is coming from where the headers connect to section one).
- CEL is on, will stay on until o2 simulators are installed/connected for headers, may be throwing some other minor codes but drives fine.
ABS/traction/E-brake lights come on intermittently but not always, which leads me to believe it is probably a speed sensor.
Had the traction control unit replaced under warranty.
- Headliner and pillars need to be replaced.
- Sunroof came off track, I never used it, removed the motor with the intent of doing a sunroof delete.
Once again, decided not to make this a track car and lost interest.
- Stitching on seats is coming loose (front).
I have noticed this on a lot of e46's with rare colored interior.
- Speakers probably should be re-wired, have an earlier ICE link plus iPod dock, allows for steering wheel controls, song/artist to be displayed on business CD screen.
This is extremely dated, should be upgraded.
- Small leak in the windshield, shitty company did the install, it just needs to be resealed in one spot.
- Driver's side ballast needs to be replaced, have an extra that I believe works, just haven't installed.
- Car has 35w xenon fogs, one is not working, I believe one of the wires has been damaged by road debris.
Remembering things as I go:
- Hardwired for escort radar (mute button in ashtray).
- Brand new battery.
- Rear fenders rolled, cut and sealed.
Trying to give full disclosure, once again I may have forgotten something.
Car gets a lot of compliments, great-looking stance, and sounds great (aside from exhaust leak).
I will try to take more pictures this weekend as photo bucket sucks.
I have attached one after a half-assed wash (bike and rack not included).