Selling my 2016 ktm 350 excf
Amazing bike, fully recently gone through, setup well, loads of brand new parts.
Nevada titled/plated, located in Truckee
- 121 hours
- great condition, shows very little use
- stock suspension, sag set for 170# rider
- low KTM powerparts seat and stock seat
- handlebar risers
- cycra brush guards
- just fully gone through and upgraded by OCD owner/mechanic, runs/rides perfect, needs nothing.
Brand new, zero miles on these additions:
- full service (valves, filters, iridium plug, Motrex full synth oil, clutch and brake fluids, coolant, greased steering bearings and swingarm bearings, added all parts below, and a full "go over"
- Vortex programmable ECU (throttle body TPS reset to factory baseline)
- desmog (have stock parts)
- Maxxis desert IT front and rear tires with HD tubes and trued, retorqued and balanced wheels
- new LiPo battery
- new Renthal twin ring rear and front sprocket and chain 14/52 gearing.
- Pro Taper lock on grips
- KTM aluminum skidplate
- hour meter
- in-tank fuel filter replaced
- Enduro Engineering shark fin rear rotor protector
- E-line carbon header guard
- Tusk HD rear brake lever
Also included, all removed smog stuff, stock seat, stock ecu, misc other parts.
I also have a a Rekluse EXP clutch for this, I took it out when I bought the bike. Stock clutch currently installed. I have a friend who may want this on her Husky 350, so it's available only with sale of the bike.
$7500 with stock clutch and all parts
$8000 with Rekluse
Pickup in Truckee, cash only.
I have a ton of fire roads and singletrack a few hundred yards from my house to test ride with me as your guide (serious buyers, w/full deposit in hand)
PM any ?